and Move Slides
- Open the PowerPoint program. There will automatically be
one slide there, a title slide.
- Insert 5 more slides, each
with a different layout.
- Download the file slideorder.ppt.
Use the slide sorter view to
- Put the slides
in the correct order and to
- Delete the slide labeled "Delete
||Pictures and Clip
- Download the PowerPoint file adding_picture_practice.ppt and
open it in PowerPoint. Right-click the link and choose Save
- Go to the second slide. Using
Add Picture icon, insert one of the pictures you saved
to your folder in My Documents. You saved these pictures
Image Search tutorial.
- Go to the third slide. Using
the Add Clip Art icon, search for and insert clip art of
onto that slide.
- Go to the fourth slide. Using the
Insert menu, insert another picture from your folder in
Use the Format Picture dialog box to change something
about that picture.
||Part 1 - Recreate the organization chart of the
three branches of the US government.
Part 2 - Recreate the cycle diagram of the water cycle.
Part 3 - Recreate the radial diagram of the houses of Hogwart's
School of Magic.
Part 4 - Recreate the Venn diagram of the multiples of 3, multiples
of 4, and multiples of 5.
Part 5 - Recreate the bar graph of the income for the US government
- Download transitions.ppt from
- Set each slide to have the transition listed on
- View your PowerPoint slideshow before you show it to your
teacher to make sure it's working correctly..
- Download PowerPoint_basics.ppt.
- Choose a different slide design using the Slide Design Task
- Change the background color of the slide master. If it is
too difficult to select the background of that slide master,
choose a different one.
- Make your own slide master just like I just did.
- Change the fonts (without changing the text!) on the Slide
- Put a picture in the background from your folder in My Documents.
Remember to set the picture to Washout and Order>Send
|Save the slide master you made in part 2 as a template.
Save it in your folder in My Documents.
||1) Make at least 5 different objects using the
drawing tools you have been shown.
2) Modify the shadows and line styles of at least 2 of your shapes.
3) Have fun with this assignment!
||1) Make a simple PowerPoint with 4 slides, labeled
Slide 1, Slide 2, Slide 3 and Slide 4.
2) Put these 4 action buttons on each PowerPoint slide:
Put each button in the same place on each slide.
3) View your PowerPoint slideshow to make sure your buttons work
4) You can see an example at the bottom of this page (actions
buttons tutorial page).
||1) Write your name or the name of a friend using
Make at least one change to the to the color or line thickness
of the WordArt.
Text for project:
|Final Project – Create your own version of my PowerPoint
How To Get a Provisional Instruction Permit in California
|grading rubric: 3- exceeds expectations, 2 - meets expectations,
1- below expectations,
0 – unacceptable/please redo)
|_____Ten slides with the text from LearnersPermitText.doc
_____Slide master your own design (for A or B grade) or use pre-made design from
_____Appropriate slide layouts and transitions
_____Appropriate clip art on at least 2 slides
_____Publish your file as a Web Page
Worksheet for PowerPoint Tutorials (ic_assn8_powerpoint)